Saturday, May 23, 2020

Ready to return to normal

After a touch and go Wednesday, I felt better on Thursday. That said, I had quite a bit of catching up to do at work. While our project backlog is tailing off quickly, it is a full court press to be looking for new project work to bring in. Kathryn's frequently saying, "really? Another call or video conference? Will they ever end?" 
David is quick, very quick, to volunteer activities other than school. He asks in a sweet voice acting very charming. How can I resist? 🤷 So there was no school Thursday...or Friday. The bees will have to wait until next week. June 4th is the last day of school and we are eager to get their teacher assignments for next year. On June 8th both kiddos will be heading to the school's summer program as I head back into the office.
In other news (as many of you have experienced), Kathryn is emailing. She still is doing some online virtual lessons and loves playing math games.
The cooking adventures continue and I think I figured out this pasta machine. Thursday was spaghetti from scratch with braised beef in a red sauce (also homemade). Sorry no more pictures of the dish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment